Wizard's Way Out
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Push, Pull and puzzle your way out of a magical prison in Wizard's Way Out!
After hearing a voice from a well, an underachieving Wizard trips and falls into its depths. Deep underground awaits a forgotten prison, and the only way out is to get past the slumbering guards.
You Can't Do This:
- You can't teleport
- You can't throw fireballs
- You kinda suck at the whole Wizard thing
You Can Do This:
- You can Push things away from you!
- You can Pull things toward you!
- You have an awesome Ratbug best friend you just met!
And You Do It Like This:
- Simple mouse controls!
- A bunch of levels that will squeeze your brain!
- Easy to learn, hard to master gameplay that will test your logic!
- Full controller support, for maximum comfy couch puzzle action!
- Deal with the slumbering guards before they wake up!
So you flunked out of Sorcery School. And sure, you fell into a well because you heard a strange voice and lost your balance. But that won't stop you this time. This time you will succeed.
|Updated||23 days ago|
|Release date||34 days ago|
|Made with||Godot, Aseprite|
|Tags||2D, Atmospheric, Fantasy, Funny, Magic, Mystery, Narrative, Singleplayer, Sokoban, weird|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Playstation controller|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, One button|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Twitter, Discord|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Linux x86 42 MB
Linux x64 75 MB
Windows x64 72 MB
Windows x32 69 MB
- The Prison is shifting!29 days ago
- The Wizard's Head Was...Steaming?29 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.